Monday, July 11, 2011

Government to present tobacco enforcement contract to Maine

tobacco enforcement

The federal Food and Drug Administration will present a $2.1 million, three-year tobacco compliance and enforcement contract to the state of Maine.

The contract, which will be announced Monday at the Calumet Club in Augusta, supplements compliance efforts to prevent the sale and distribution of tobacco to minors.

Speakers at a news conference include Lawrence Deyton of the FDA, Maine Attorney General William Schneider and Maine Department of Health and Human Services Commissioner Mary Mayhew.

1 comment:

  1. YOU THAT HAVE THAT BLOG YOU ARE A FUCKING CUNT

    YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY ASSHOLE

    NO ONE SEES YOUR BLOG ONLY ME AND I WROTE SOME THINGS AND YOU DIDEN'T REPLY. I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE IN HELL.

    I FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FUCKING FATHER

    GO SMOKE NOW BUT I PROMISE TO GOD I WIIL FUCKING FIND YOU AND I WIIL TEAR YOU ARART


    FUCKING AMERICANS YOU ARE GOING ALL TO DIE

    ReplyDelete